The Board of Trustees is a Crown entity. It is the employer of all school staff and is responsible for setting the school’s strategic direction in consultation with parents, staff and students. The board is also tasked with ensuring that the school provides a safe environment and quality education for all its students.
Our Board of Trustees consists of the following elected members:
Natalie Henry – Chairperson
Vacancy (Staff Representative)
Luis Echegaray (Principal)
The board can be contacted by emailing: email@example.com or by using the contact form below.
School trustees have a very important role in making sure every child achieves their potential at school. The board will:
- work with the principal and consult with staff, students and the community;
- set the educational goals and strategic direction of the school;
- monitor progress and let parents know how the school is progressing against its annual targets and how well students are achieving;
- decide how the school’s funding will be spent;
- support the development of all staff; and
- oversee the management of staff, property, finances, curriculum and administration.