Newsletter 16 can be found here. Congratulations to Holly for being named this year’s West Park School Wellington North Primary Schools’ Citizenship Award recipient. This newsletter also contains information about year 4-6 report schedule, and also the process of class allocation for 2018.
Sep 22, 2016 | Information
Step 1: Contact your Child’s Teacher
- If your concern, question or suggestion is to do with your child’s class, the best person to contact first is their teacher. So that you can have an uninterrupted conversation, it’s best to book a time to meet. Teacher emails can be found here.
- You could also phone the office to contact the teacher, or leave a message (478 7074)
Step 2: Contact the Team Leader or a Deputy Principal
- You may decide that a member of the school leadership is the best person to hear your concern, question or suggestion. You can contact…
- Team Kahikatea Leader – Yrs 5/6: Emily Osborn (EmilyC @ westpark.school.nz)
- Team Rimu Leader – Yr 4: Philippa Matla (PhilippaM @ westpark.school.nz)
- Team Matai Leader – Yr 3: Felicity Apperley (FelicityA @ westpark.school.nz)
- Team Miro Leader – Yr 2: Erica Leggett (EricaL @ westpark.school.nz)
- Team Totara Leader – Yr 1: Nicola Douthett (NicolaD @ westpark.school.nz)
- Deputy Principal: Felicity Apperley and Erica Leggett
Step 3: Contact the Principal
- If you have talked to the teacher and/or a Deputy Principal, but need to have a discussion with the Principal; or if you have a serious concern, then please contact Luis Echegaray, Principal at principal @ westpark.school.nz or phone 478 7074.
Step 4: Contact the Board of Trustees
- If you are not satisfied with the response from the above staff, then the Board of Trustees can be contacted, through the Board Chair. You can access the BoT Chair’s name and contact details through the school office or here.
Aug 6, 2016 | Notices |
FUN French, Spanish and Mandarin language classes 3 – 12 years olds. Lots of fun activities, drama, music & games taught in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere!
- Language resources available to support parents at home
- Free Trial Lesson Available
- After-school, lunchtime and pre-school French classes available throughout Wellington
- New: Easy online registration
Aug 6, 2016 | Notices |
MUSIC LESSONS with Goodtime Music Academy are available for just $14 per week. Students have the opportunity to learn the guitar, ukulele, drums, or keyboard. These are weekly 30min lessons which take place at school within school time for your convenience. To ENROL your child, simply go to goodtimemusicacademy.co.nz Spaces are limited, so get in quick!!
Jul 27, 2016 | Information |
Thanks to everyone who has supported the Entertainment Book fundraising drive through West Park School. We plan to offer memberships through the school for one more month. As an incentive for you to get actively involved in promoting the Entertainment Book, simply forward this email to your contacts and blind copy in email@example.com to be placed in the draw to win $1000 David Jones vouchers. The last day to enter is August 31st. Good luck! The flyer for this promotion can be found here.
Jun 23, 2016 | Newsletters |
Newsletter 10 (Week 8 term 2) is now available and can be found here. In this issue we note there is a lot of lost property which will be on display this Thursday and Friday. At the end of term 2, any remaining items will be donated to an appropriate charity.
Jun 11, 2016 | Information |
Students at your school are due for their free annual dental check-ups. The Dental van will be on the school site this term. Once seen your child will be given a letter that may include details of another appointment. Please contact us to change this appointment if required. Please search your child’s school bag!
If you have pre-school aged children please call us to arrange an appointment for their annual check up. Family appointments are available so pre-school siblings can be seen at the same time. To book or reschedule your appointment, or update your contact details, please call 0800 TALK TEETH (825 583).
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Bee Healthy Team