School donations requested for the 2016 year are as follows:
- $220 per child per year; or
- $55 per child per term
Donations can be paid through the Kindo online school shop. Click here to log in Kindo if you already have an account or here to register a new account. More information about Kindo can be found on the shop page.
If you would like to claim your voluntary donation back through the Inland Revenue Department, please contact the school office to request a tax receipt.
In July 2016, West Park School implemented an Enrolment Zone Policy, the details of which can be found here.
We have a comprehensive enrolment pack in our school office for you to take home. Please feel free to come and pick one up, or we can send one to you at your request. This has the relevant information, forms and check-list that you need to complete. It is most important that you bring the following to the school prior to your child/children starting:
- Enrolment Form
- Emergency Information Sheet
- Internet Safety Agreement
- Using Images of Children – Consent Form For Use by West Park School
- New Zealand Birth Certificate (Passport if not born in New Zealand)
- Immunisation Certificate (This can be found in your child’s Well Child book. The area “Fully immunised to 5 years” or “Not fully immunised” needs to be ticked and the vaccinator needs to sign and date this.)
- Proof of Residential Address (an original document such as an electricity bill, bank statement or another document which has your name and address on.
- Fonterra Milk For Schools Participation Slip
- Tin of Baked Beans or Fruit Salad/Peaches for School to Store for Use in an Emergency Situation
If you have any queries regarding enrolment please call our office.